Implants in the Aesthetic Zone: A Masterclass
September 26 - September 27| HKD12000
Anterior maxilla is one of the most challenging sites for implant placement, as the local anatomy is most frequently compromised. At the same time, the high expectations of natural aesthetics introduce significant challenges for the operator, who is required to “begin with the end in mind”, carefully select the appropriate treatment pathway and design the best intervention for the individual patient. The course will discuss step by step the most common protocols from immediate implants to guided bone regeneration and soft tissue augmentation. It will also demonstrate the procedures with a live surgery and allow participants to practice the most important hard and soft tissue augmentation techniques in custom-made models!
read more here!
– Introduction: About this course
– Minimally invasive implant surgery: philosophy, biology and technology
– Anterior maxilla: anatomic, aesthetic and functional limitations – Moving from the generic to the individual
– Computer-aided implant surgery and restoration
– Peri-implant soft tissues: what do we have, what do we need and how to get it!
– Managing the compromised bone: diagnosis and treatment planning
– Managing the compromised soft tissues: manipulation and augmentation
– Immediate implants
– Ridge preservation
– Guided bone regeneration with simultaneous implant placement
– Technology: implant surface, design and diameter
Day 2 (Seminars + Hands-on)
Advanced Surgical Techniques and Decision Making
– Live Surgery!
– Summing up the big picture – site assessment and decision making
Hands-on exercises (on plastic models):
– Immediate implant placement
– Connective tissue graft harvesting and manipulation
– Implant placement with GBR