Implants in the Aesthetic Zone: A Masterclass
May 9 - May 10| HKD12000
Anterior maxilla is one of the most challenging sites for implant placement, as the local anatomy is most frequently compromised. At the same time, the high expectations of natural aesthetics introduce significant challenges for the operator, who is required to “begin with the end in mind”, carefully select the appropriate treatment pathway and design the best intervention for the individual patient.
read more here!
– Introduction: About this course
– Minimally invasive implant surgery: philosophy, biology and technology
– Anterior maxilla: anatomic, aesthetic and functional limitations – Moving from the generic to the individual
– Computer aided implant surgery and restoration
– Peri-implant Soft tissues: what do we have, what do we need and how to get it!
– Managing the compromised bone: diagnosis and treatment planning
– Immediate implants
– Ridge preservation
– Guided bone regeneration with simultaneous implant placement
– Technology: implant surface, design and diameter
Day 2 (Seminars + Hands-on)
Advanced Surgical Techniques and Decision Making
– Managing the compromised soft tissues: manipulation and augmentation
– Two-stage augmentation approaches
– Summing up the big picture – site assessment and decision making
Hands-on exercises (on plastic models):
– Immediate implant placement
– Connective tissue graft harvesting and manipulation
– Implant placement with GBR